Welcome to My Blog!

 

Hi! Welcome to my blog! I'm Emmy and I'm a writer!


I just wanted to throw a little bit out there to get started, so here's a little bit about me!

I am one of the biggest theatre nerds you will ever meet! Anything you say, musical reference. I will be posting a lot of musical related content on here, so if that's something you're into, definitely be on the lookout for that.

While I love writing blog posts and putting stuff out here for you guys to read, most of my professional (finished and decent) content will be posted on my Wattpad account. I'll post small bits of writing on here, and have the full story or piece on Wattpad, which I will always leave a link to for easy access.


What type of stuff will I be posting on this blog?

Really, I find blogging as a way to just brain dump and rant, but share you opinions and thoughts with the world at the same time. Some of the things I post may just be me ranting about a musical or something like that, and some of it may be things that I've written that I wanted to share with you guys!

I'll try to keep everything limited to writing and musical related things, just so that there's not a lot of boring posts that no one really cares about just hanging around.


Anyway... That's all I wanted to say. Have a wonderful day!


-Emmy

Comments